Biomech (Paonan Biotech) will join EUROSPINE Annual Meeting in Helsinki next week. Biomech will provide the brand new spinal solution for our valued guests and partners.
- Biomech Booth No.: 34B
- Date: Oct 16-18, 2019
- Venue: Messukeskus Helsinki, Finland
About BIOMECH Paonan
The world 1st case of spinal implant was carried out in 1984, and the following year BIOMECH Paonan was established. The company’s founder, Benny Yeh has more than 30 years’ experience in designing and marketing spinal devices, and participated in more then 200 patent application. BIOMECH Paonan is always in the trend with the spinal device technology. Our spinal products include FUSION and NON-FUSION treatment. We fulfill clinical unmet needs by designing delicate devices which are easy to use.
BIOMECH Paonan’s R&D team collaborate with international medical advisors to provide the best quality products and services. Furthermore, we also establish several service branches in Asia region.
BIOMECH Paonan’s products include:
- 3D printing porous cage (NEST) for better osteointegration.
- Flexible anterior cervical plate/micro-motion cage to accelerate fusion and for disc replacement.
- Dynamic spinal stabilization systems for motion preservation
- Other device such as disposable working tube for minimally invasive surgery
- Interspinous process fixation, interspinous process decompression and facet fusion implant.
BIOMECH Paonan have different spinal products to treat different indication of spine. The company is still expanding and growing, we welcome all who are dedicated to this medical field to join us.
Remark: Biomech’s sales licenses reference: 28 licenses by TFDA (Taiwan), 5 licenses by FDA (USA), 1 license by PMDA (Japan), 11 licenses by NMPA (China), and CE for 12 systems (EU) so far.
PAONAN has been 25 years experience in design orthopedic products. Our R&D team not only have surgery experience but also biomechanical and biomedical engineers. We dedicated to develop external fixation and spine products, especially in totally spine solutions. www.biomech-spine.com