Globus Medical is excited to announce the launch of the AERIAL™ Interspinous Fixation System. AERIAL™’s easy insertion and expansion provides a simple, minimally invasive solution for interspinous fixation.
AERIAL™ Interspinous Fixation is a minimally invasive spinous process fixation system. With its expandable core and independent locking plates, AERIAL™ offers a customized patient fit and allows for indirect decompression. AERIAL™’s easy insertion and expansion provides a simple MIS solution for interspinous fixation.
- Expandable core allows for 6mm of continuous distraction to help restore neuroforaminal area
- Integrated lordosis helps maintain sagittal alignment
- Independent locking plates separately engage each spinous process to fit patient anatomy
- Minimized starting height eases implant placement and reduces steps by eliminating the need for trialing
- Streamlined delivery with one instrument for insertion and expansion
About Globus Medical
Globus Medical, Inc. is a leading musculoskeletal solutions company and is driving significant technological advancements across a complete suite of products. Founded in 2003, Globus’ single-minded focus on advancing surgery has made it the fastest growing company in the history of orthopedics. Globus is driven to utilize superior engineering and technology to achieve pain free, active lives for all patients. Additional information can be accessed at www.globusmedical.com.